Search

The A.P. Moller Foundation

A.P. Moller Holding is fully owned by the A.P. Moller Foundation and manages the commercial activities of the Foundation in order for it to continue its distribution of donations for generations to come.

The A.P. Moller Foundation is a commercial foundation. It was established by A.P. Møller, with the support of his children, in 1953, to safeguard the long-term viability of the Group and control by the Mærsk family. The Foundation is named after A.P. Møller and his American wife Chastine Mc-Kinney Møller.

Over the years, the Foundation has donated proceeds to a number of social, cultural and educational projects in Denmark, Greenland, the Faroe Islands and other Nordic countries.

The Foundation is located at Esplanaden 15, next to A.P. Møller House, and Ane Uggla is Chairman of the Board.

iconLearn more on the A.P. Moller Foundation’s website (only available in Danish)

How to find us

Postal address

A.P. Møller Holding A/S
Esplanaden 50
1263 Copenhagen K

Visiting address

A.P. Møller Holding A/S
Esplanaden 19
1263 Copenhagen K

Contact

GENERAL INQUIRIES

T: +45 61 18 10 20
E: contact(a)apmoller.com

INVESTMENT TEAM

E: investments(a)apmoller.com

MEDIA RELATIONS

Mika Bildsøe Lassen
T: +45 20 55 26 55
E: mika.lassen(a)apmoller.com